Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020 Eligibility
This is to inform suitably qualified candidates who made the University of Ilorin, Unilorin their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above that Applications have begun for the University of Ilorin, Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020.
In a nutshell, to be eligible for University of Ilorin, Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020, you must have:
- Made University of Ilorin, Unilorin your first choice institution in the 2019 UTME
- Scored at least 180 in the 2019 UTME
Unilorin Post UTME Application & Payment Procedure
Candidates are to start registration immediately via the Unilorin Post UTME Portal.
Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate. Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions on the Unilorin Post UTME Portal and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
1. Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
3. Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on the Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
- Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
Unilorin Post UTME Payment Procedure
4. Make Payments
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Mastercard)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
5. Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login in the Unilorin Post UTME Portal.
6. Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
7. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on the Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
Unilorin Passport Photograph Specifications
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
8. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Unilorin Direct Entry (DE) Candidates Application
9. To apply for Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020, Direct Entry (DE) candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK. To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and Click on Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) / A’ Level details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) A’ Level details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
11. Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your email provided in your bio-data.
12. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Date
1. All candidates who applied for the Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020 are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time on the Unilorin Post UTME Date 2019/2020 with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O’ Level/A’ Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. There are two aspects to the Unilorin Post UTME Screening
- Post UTME Screening Aptitude Test result will be released immediately after the test.
- Post UTME Score which is composition of O’ Level/A’ Level and Post UTME Screening results will be released after closure of result upload for both O’ Level/A’ Level.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin Post UTME Portal on the 20th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
5. For further enquiries contact: [email protected]
Unilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Have you registered for the Unilorin Post UTME 2019/2020 and you need an updated Unilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF format?
You want to blast the Unilorin Post UTME Exam and gain admission into the department of your choice. No doubts, you’ve gotta need the past questions to study with.
Look no further, You’re at the right place.
Click this link and check out the ultimate solution to scoring high in the Unilorin Post UTME Test.
We wish you GOODLUCK in your university admission endeavours.
Did you find this post helpful? Please use the sharing buttons below to share on social media to friends. You might be saving a life you know?😉