This is to inform the general public and suitably qualified candidates who made the University of Benin, UNIBEN their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above that applications have begun for University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020.
The UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between 8th August 2019 and 18th August 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020 Eligibility
To be eligible for University of Benin Post UTME 2019/2020 and Admission Screening Exercise, you must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
UNIBEN Post UTME Application & Payment Procedure
Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process on the UNIBEN website.
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on WAEUP Portal
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed
5. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
6. On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page)
7. Enter your Username and password to login
8. To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission
10. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page
11. Follow the instruction to pay the application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
UNIBEN Post UTME & Admission Screening Details
The UNIBEN Post UTME & Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between 8th August 2019 and 18th August 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN Post UTME Grouping of Courses for Screening
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5. OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates should go back on-line on 6th August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020 Application Deadline
The UNIBEN Post UTME Application portal closes by midnight of 5th August, 2019 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 5th August, 2019).
Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 1st August, 2019 will not be screened.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Have you registered for the University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020 and you need an updated UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF format?
You want to blast the UNIBEN Post UTME Exam and gain admission into the department of your choice.
No doubts, you’ve gotta need the past questions to study with.
Look no further, You’re at the right place.
Click this link and see the ultimate solution to scoring high in the UNIBEN Post UTME Exam.
We wish you goodluck in your university admission endeavours.
Did you find this post helpful? Please use the sharing buttons below to share on social media to friends. You might be saving a life you know?😉