UI Post UTME 2019/2020 Eligibility
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2019 UTME that applications have begun for the University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME 2019/2020.
In a nutshell, to be eligible for the University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME 2019/2020, you must have:
- Made University of Ibadan, UI your first choice in the 2019 UTME
- Scored at least 200 in the 2019 UTME
- Possess at least five (5) credit “O” level passes
UI Post UTME 2019/2020 Deadline
The University website will be open from Monday, 24 June, 2019 to Wednesday 21 August, 2019 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
The deadline for submission of bio-data O/level results may not be extended.
Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
UI Post UTME 2019/2020 Application & Payment Procedure
1. Candidates are required to log-in to the UI Admission Portal using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 12222224EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
A. Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
B. Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
C. Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
6. An online UI help desk platform will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
UI Post UTME 2019/2020 Date
The date for the UI Post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their student portal on the University website and SMS.
Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of non-functional phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only.
Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
UI Post UTME 2019/2020 Past Questions and Answers
Have you registered for UI Post UTME and you need an updated UI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF format?
You want to blast the UI Post UTME Exam and gain admission into the department of your choice.
Look no further, You’re at the right place.
Click this link and see the ultimate solution to scoring high in the UI Post UTME exam.
We wish you goodluck in your university admission endeavours.