The UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa.
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa. The program is currently available only in Nigeria.APPLY NOW: UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme 2021Click To Tweet
About UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
The UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program gives you a unique opportunity as a tertiary institution student in Nigeria and across Africa to belong to a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
The program aims to give you a soft landing into the job market and give you a peek into the career world.
As a UBA campus ambassador, you’ll learn valuable skills that will put you ahead of your peers once you graduate. The programme is designed to be a learning experience and an enriching pursuit for you, students while providing you with a platform to build your leadership capabilities and showcase your diverse talents.
Here’s what is required of you as a UBA campus ambassador.
- Refer and win cash prizes for inviting friends, families and colleagues to open and maintain a NextGen account
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events for students to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
Here’s what you stand to gain as a UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador.
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
Here’s are the requirements to become a UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador.
- Must have a UBA NextGen Account or willing to get one
- Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Willing to dedicate considerable time
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong social media presence
How To Apply?
To apply for the UBA campus ambassador, log on to the application portal here, complete an online form with required personal data, and submit a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Applications for this program are open yearly. You should also:
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experience are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hashtag #UBACampusAmbassador #UBAGroup
- Be sure to mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast-tracked into the application process.
Click here to apply for the UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program 2021.