About Seplat Scholarship
SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2018/19 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
The NPDC/Seplat scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other Scholarship 2018/2019
How To Apply For Seplat Scholarship 2019/2020
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Worth
The Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship is worth N150,000
Two weeks from Publication of the advert.
NOTE: All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.