Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
The Application Forms for the National Merit Scholarship will be available on this site and will be announced in the newspapers. The form must be completed online. Details of the application process will be given in due course.
Eligibility for NNPC/Total National Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score, Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number and A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
- Students with less than a score of 200 in UTME need not apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- 300 level students and above need not apply.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How To Apply For NNPC/Total National Undergraduate Merit Scholarship?
Visit the NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship page to start the application process and follow the following steps.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Important Notes: Total scholarship Application Forms must be completed online. Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose the test center closest to Total.
We’re all about promoting the people, places, events, and culture in Obafemi Awolowo University. Enjoy the juice!