The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year Undergraduates and high performing basic six pupils in Nigeria to apply for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scholarship Award 2019/2020.
The NLNG Scholarship Scheme started in 1998 as part of Nigeria LNG Limited’s Corporate Social Responsibility to Nigerian Citizens to enhance human capacity development.
The purpose of NLNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst students in institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.
- Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
- Applicants must be high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states.
- Beneficiaries are selected through a rigorous and transparent selection process organized in collaboration with the Aptitude Test Department of WAEC.
- Applicants must be first year undergraduate students in a recognized Nigerian university.
13th May, 2019.
Each NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship recipient will receive the payment of a yearly Scholarship allowance as beneficiaries in Institutions in Nigeria.
The award has undergone several value reviews from N30, 000.00 at inception to N50, 000.00 and then to value of N 100,000.00.
How to Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship click here and complete the application form.
To apply for the NLNG Post-Primary scholarship click here and complete the application form.
Only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
Who’s Not Eligible?
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.