Do you know you can earn up to $1,500 when you tell your friends about Barter?
Well, now you know. It’s time to join Flutterwave’s Barter campus ambassador program and win more as a Barter student ambassador.
This post would let you know all you need to know about the Barter Ambassador Program!Flutterwave's Barter Campus Ambassador Program 2021Click To Tweet
About The Barter Ambassador Program
As seen on their official application site, the Barter Campus Ambassador Program is an exclusive community of young, smart, and influential students in leading universities across the world (such as Princeton University, University of Cape Town, Ashesi, University of Nairobi, the University of Lagos, and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology) who are passionate and can spread the word about Barter on their campuses.
The campus ambassador program was created during the pandemic era so university students can earn money while developing their interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills at the same time.
Who Can Become An Ambassador?
The Barter Campus Ambassador Program is currently open to university students, from technical to non-technical studies.
And it doesn’t matter whether you’re a first-year student or not. You only need to be passionate about making life better for others, and interested in earning some money.
To be eligible to apply for the Barter Campus Ambassador Program, you must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in the world where Barter is present (See the list of countries)
- Pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., or any program spanning a minimum of 1 year
- Passionate about business and technology
- An active member of a number of student groups, clubs, and associations on your campus
African Universities; International students are most desired but not a determining factor.
What You’ll Do As A Barter Campus Ambassador?
As a Barter Campus Ambassador, you’ll be required to:
- Commit at least 6 months of your academic year to the ambassador program
- Commit at least a minimum of an hour per week for meetings or the training program
- Be reliable and punctual
- Get other students to sign up on Barter
- Promote barter at on-campus events when such events are held at your university
- Spread Barter’s goodwill to your fellow students
- Check with program directors periodically as communicated
- Collect feedback and help improve Barter for our users.
What You’ll Gain By Joining The Barter Ambassador Program?
As a Barter student ambassador, you’ll be able to:
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills
- Access internship opportunities with Flutterwave or any of our clients who need interns
- Incorporate your own ideas and support in a creative environment
You’ll also be provided with the following:
- Flutterwave SWAG
- A certificate of recognition
- Reward for anyone you refer
- Opportunity to participate in special Flutterwave events and product training
How To Apply For Barter Campus Ambassador Program?
Now that you’re interested in becoming a Barter ambassador, here’s how you’ll apply.
Click this link and fill out the application form. Kindly note that applications to the program are open every quarter, and the first cohort of Barter Ambassadors will be selected and announced in November. If you have been selected to join the first cohort, you will hear from Barter sometime in November.
If you have any questions about Flutterwave’s Barter Campus Ambassador Program, reach out to the team via at [email protected]
We’re all about promoting the people, places, events, and culture in Obafemi Awolowo University. Enjoy the juice!