ABU Post UTME 2019/2020 Eligibility
This is to inform the general public and suitably qualified candidates who made Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above that applications have begun for Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME 2019/2020.
In a nutshell, to be eligible for Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME 2019/2020, you must have:
- Made Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria your first choice institution in the 2019 UTME.
- Scored at least 180 in the 2019 UTME.
ABU Post UTME Application & Payment Procedure
Registration for the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Post UTME 2019/2020 and Admission Screening Exercise commences on Monday 29th July, 2019 and closes on Monday 19th August, 2019.
2. Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as ABU Post UTME Screening Fee.
3. Payments can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
4. After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back to the ABU Post UTME Portal, to finish their registration by providing missing details.
- A Valid GSM Number.
- A Valid Email Address.
- Preferred Second Choice of Study.
- Contact Address.
5. Specify Schools you’ve attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary. Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in JPEG format and not more than 100KB in size.
6. Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
ABU Direct Entry (DE) Candidates Application
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are required to pay the screening fees (N2,000.00) only and register. They are not required to participate in the physical screening exercise.
ABU Post UTME Screening Date
For the ABU Post UTME Screening, Candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the Post UTME Screening.
Candidates should report to the venue of their Post UTME Screening at least one hour before the scheduled time.
ABU Post UTME Schedule
19th August, 2019
20th August, 2019
21st August, 2019
22nd August, 2019
23rd August, 2019
ABU Business School (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics & Insurance)
24th August, 2019
College of Medical Sciences (formerly Faculty of Medicine)
WARNING: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
ABU Post UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue.
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record.
- For further enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895.
ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Have you registered for the ABU Post UTME 2019/2020 and you need an updated ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF format?
You want to blast the ABU Post UTME Exam and gain admission into the department of your choice. No doubts, you’ve gotta need the past questions to study with.
Look no further, You’re at the right place.
Click this link and see the ultimate solution to scoring high in the ABU Post UTME Test.
We wish you goodluck in your university admission endeavours.